This is Deftpower
The team behind Deftpower has great ideas for improving electric car charging and draws on more than a decade’s worth of experience in the EV charging business in realising them.
Together, we are quickly building the industry’s most advanced technology platform recalibrating how EV drivers, their cars, charging points and the grid interact in a new metaverse. Less than a year after launching we are gaining major traction in the market with customers across Europe. They have one thing in common: they see that the future of mobility is electric. This is a new world, one in which everything is integrated, and anyone can join. We believe that this market needs to grow quickly and that with the right support, customers and their EV drivers can be happier, businesses more profitable, and society cleaner
To help us in our mission we are looking for a German-speaking Sales Manager, for our office in Berlin.
What you’ll be doing
As Sales Manager you’re working right at the heart of our business. You draw on the team’s support to actively search out and build new relationships with clients and partners, from introduction to contract signature and onboarding. This is not a conveyor belt in which you sign and move on, we want to genuinely help usher in the era of emissions-free mobility and that means building and nurturing meaningful partnerships. Any obstacle you find in the way that mission, you remove.
You will work closely with the rest of the Sales, Operations and IT teams to help build an awesome product and ensure our clients achieve their goals. You’ll be part of an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within our team, with a common goal to improve our product and build out the company’s foundations. The tech is fascinating, you help shape it. If you have a better way of doing things, we want to hear it.
More to the point, you’ll be:
. Learning about our electric vehicles, renewable energy markets, customer engagement and anything that helps you build trust and guide prospects from introduction to signature
· Proactively pursuing new leads and opportunities across our diverse target sectors
· Working independently to set up a healthy sales pipeline in your own preferred approach
· Working closely with the Onboarding & IT teams to ensure customer expectations are realistic, well-understood and delivered
· Asked to find ways to challenge yourself, learn new skills and improve
Your side of the bargain
We are looking for a candidate who loves developing and maintaining customer relationships, is intrinsically motivated and enjoys a (professional) start-up environment.
· You can be new to the EV industry or not, what matters most is your mind-set and skills
· You want to learn more about electric cars, the way in which they charge, and how they can help us achieve a truly emission-free society without breaking our energy system
· You believe in yourself, are enthusiastic about our mission and don’t give up quickly
· You’re a native-level German speaker
· You’re fluent (written and spoken) in English, other languages are a plus
· We’re looking for people who are hands-on, speak up, and aren’t afraid of trying something new
Our side of the bargain
We want you to be happy and have the right energy to join us on our mission:
· Good primary and secondary employment conditions reflecting the value you bring to the company (pension plan, travel expenses and work laptop/phone are of course included)
· The flexibility to determine your working hours yourself, in consultation
· An environment of trust where self-management and personal development is encouraged
· A steep learning curve with opportunities to self-improve and gain valuable experience
· The guidance you need when you ask for it
· Exposure to our partners and clients in the energy, automotive and financial industry
· Access to our offices in Berlin (DE) and Arnhem (NL) with a fun, hard-working team of experienced professionals
· A compact company with short reporting lines, working closely with the three co-founders
Would you like to help build Deftpower?
Then leave your details, CV and a brief letter of motivation at email@example.com
We would like to get in touch with you to talk further about our joint future!
Please send us your recent work, projects or open source contributions.