What you’ll be doing
As Client Relations Manager you will be in a very important link between our clients, partners, the sales team and the IT team you oversee all relationships with our clients and partners in Europe and always you try to make life easy for everyone. This is not a job to take lightly, we want to genuinely help usher in the era of emissions-free mobility and that means building and nurturing meaningful partnerships. Our operations should be the best and cleanest of all. Any obstacle you find in the way that mission, you remove.
You will work closely with the rest of the Sales, Operations and IT teams to help build an awesome product and ensure our clients achieve their goals. You’ll be part of an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within our team, with a common goal to improve our product and build out the company’s foundations. The tech is fascinating, you help shape it. If you have a better way of doing things, we want to hear it. Here are some the activities you will be undertaking
- Learning and understanding everything about the automotive and energy sector
- Maintain constant communication with our clients, charge point operators and your colleagues to ensure proper operations of the organization.
- Ensure all operations, including contracts with clients are up to date and processed well
- Based on your critical thinking and focus on problem solving, give the team advice how to improve operational efficiency.
- Any obstacle you find on the way to the happiness of our clients, you remove.
- Maybe you like to challenge yourself? Be our guest!
Your side of the bargain
We are looking for a candidate that loves maintaining and developing client relationships, is intrinsically motivated and enjoys a start-up environment.
- Master Degree and/or top resume.
- You can be new to the EV industry or not, what matters most is your mind-set and skills.
- You want to learn more about electric cars, the way in which they charge, and how they can help us achieve a truly emission-free society without breaking our energy system.
- Attention to details.
- You are enthusiastic and have perseverance; together with your team you work towards a great software product.
- We value a high level of integrity, motivation, transparency, and curiosity.
- We appreciate people that are hands-on, team players and not afraid of innovation.
- You can be green or very experienced, what matters is the mindset.
- English and the more extra languages the better.
Our side of the bargain
We want you to be happy and have the right energy to join us on our mission:
- Exposure to our partners and clients in the energy, automotive and financial industry
- Environment of trust where self-management is encouraged.
- Flexibility; determine your working hours yourself, in consultation
- A compact company
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in line with the market standard,
- including a pension plan and work laptop.
Please send us your recent work, projects or open source contributions.